Our main focus at Barbells and Badges is YOU, building a strong community of positive people that want to become the best version of themselves, and the impact we’re making in the lives of people everyday.
We’re always interested in adding new Barbells and Badges Athletes to our community, who would like to motivate and inspire others by sharing their health and fitness journey.
Here are the benefits of being a Barbells and Badges Athlete:
- Being a part of the #1 online community for 1st Responders, families, and supporters.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Knowing you part of giving back through our Honor A Hero Project
- Features on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in our gear
- Features on our website in our gear
- Opportunity to become a website photo model
- Chance to be an influential person on social media
- Ability to grow your social media platform
- Rewards for actively participating on Barbells and Badges social media platforms
- Free promo items
- No contract to sign
- No selling
You DO NOT have to be a 1st Responder to be a part of our community. We believe family and supporters of 1st Responders are equally important because of the positive role they play in backing 1st Responders. This means anyone can wear and represent our brand.
What we expect of Barbells and Badges Athletes:
- Be real
- Be positive
- Post motivating fitness related content
- Use our hashtag #barbellsandbadges
If you’re ready to join our Barbells and Badges Athlete Team here’s what you need to do:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Instagram name.